Popular products by category
The 5th generation MiniFlex is a general purpose X-ray diffractometer (XRD) that can perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of polycrystalline materials. Read more...
Supermini200 is the world's only high-power benchtop wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence (WDXRF) spectrometer for elemental analysis of oxygen (O) through uranium (U). Read more...
Analytical solutions by industry
New papers of interest
Winter 2012, Volume 28, No. 1
- Characterization in lithium ion battery by Hikari Takahara
- The latest X-ray diffraction techniques for advanced research and development in lithium-ion battery materials by Akira Kishi
- X-ray thin-film measurement techniques VIII: Detectors and series summary by Shintaro Kobayashi and Katsuhiko Inaba
- Introduction to single crystal X-ray analysis 1. What is X-ray crystallography? by Kimimko Hasegawa
- Simultaneous measurement system of thermogravimetry-differential thermal analysis and photoionization mass spectroscopy equipped with a skimmer-type interface
TG-DTA-PIMS by Tadashi Arii
- TXRF 3800e: Total reflection X-ray fluorescence spectrometer
- PDXL 2: Advanced integrated X-ray powder diffraction suite