Popular products by category
Rigaku nano3DX is a true X-ray microscope (XRM) with ultra-wide field of view, 25X larger volume than comparable systems, and three X-ray wavelengths for different matrices.Read more...
HyPix-3000 is a next-generation two-dimensional hybrid pixel array semiconductor detector designed specifically to meet the needs of the home lab diffractionist.Read more...
Analytical solutions by industry
New papers of interest
EDXRF: Energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence analyzer
Elemental analysis of solids, liquids, powders, alloys and thin films by EDXRF
For more demanding applications, or for situations where analysis time or sample throughput is critical, Rigaku offers the new NEX QC+ spectrometer. Employing the next generation silicon detector technology, the enhanced NEX QC+ affords significant improvement in elemental peak resolution and counting statistics, resulting in superior calibrations and measurement precision for the most challenging measurements.
EDXRF for quality control applications
Specifically designed for routine quality control applications, the new Rigaku NEX QC+ features an intuitive "icon-driven" touch screen interface for easy operation and a built-in printer for convenience.
EDXRF with high precision and broad elemental coverage
The shuttered 50kV X-ray tube and Peltier cooled semiconductor detector deliver exceptional short-term repeatability and long-term reproducibility with excellent element peak resolution. This high voltage capability (50 kV), along with multiple automated X-ray tube filters, provides a wide range of applications versatility and low limits-of-detection (LOD).
EDXRF with autosampler, helium and FP options
Options include fundamental parameters, automatic sample changer, sample spinner and helium purge for enhanced light element sensitivity.
- Analyze ₁₁Na to ₉₂U non-destructively
- Solids, liquids, alloys, powders and thin films
- 50kV X-ray tube for wide elemental coverage
- SDD detector for superior resolution and sensitivity
- Modern smartphone style "icon driven" user interface
- Multiple automated tube filters for enhanced sensitivity
- Convenient built in thermal printer
- Low cost with unmatched performance-to-price ratio
- Optional fundamental parameters
NEX QC+ specifications
Software & Application Packages
NEX QC+ applications
NEX QC+ accessories
Several third party vendors supply industry standard sample preparation equipment and sample holders/films that may be used with this equipment.
- 6-position 32 mm automatic sample changer
- 5-position 40 mm automatic sample chamber
- Single position 32 mm sample spinner
- Helium purge
- Fundamental parameters