- Easy operation: The RV-5020 is equipped with a dedicated, embedded operation panel. Operation is so simple that anyone can use it easily.
- Various image processing functions: With one button, you are able to zoom in or out images, adjust contrast and brightness, reverse white and black and display images in colors.
- Compact enclosure: The tube-below design makes the RV-5020 cabinet compact. This allows the RV-5020 to be smaller.
- Two-person evaluation: Having two judges decide whether a product passes inspection (OK or NG) improves the accuracy of the examination process.
- File management: OK and NG images are automatically saved with different file names, and you can easily search and review files later.
- Continuous inspection mode: Examine 5000 pairs of low shoes in 8 hours (excluding evaluation time)
- Inspection in a short time: The captured image of the next inspection item can be held during image evaluation, creating an efficient inspection process.
- Report: Summarizing results for clients is facilitated by a convenient reporting function.
Foreign object X-ray inspection instrument
Non-destructive testing for foreign objects
RV-5020 is the standard entry in the RV series of foreign object X-ray inspection instruments for shoes, apparel, miscellaneous goods, and bags. It is equipped with an L-shaped line sensor that can inspect the entire tunnel. The image angle can be changed interactively by changing the input direction and position of the samples. The image brightness and contrast can be set for the two displays. In addition, RV-5020 has simple operation and a compact cabinet, making it a convenient instrument for the inspection of foreign object for various shapes and material.
L-shaped line sensor and dual displays
RV-5020 is equipped with an L-shaped line sensor that can inspect the entire tunnel. The image brightness and contrast can be set for the two displays.
|Benefit||Foreign object X-ray inspection instrument|
|Core attributes||Continuous inspection mode|
|Core options||Input/output table, label printer|
|Core dimensions||1430 (W) x 1200 (H) x 903 (D) mm|
|Mass||405 kg (core unit)|
|Power requirements||1Ø, 220 V ± 10%, 50/60 Hz|
Learn more about our products at these events
|Booth number||Date||Location||Event website|
|E-MRS Spring Meeting & Exhibit 2023||-||Strasbourg, France||Website|
|Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition (CSC 2023)||-||Vancouver, BC, Canada||Website|
|ICDD X-ray Powder Diffraction Clinic||-||Newtown Square, PA||Website|
|The ACA Summer Course for Chemical Crystallography||-||Evanston, IL||Website|
|2023 Semiconductor Forum||-||Hybrid - Frankfurt, Germany and online||Register|
|American Crystallography Association (ACA 2023)||-||Baltimore, MD||Website|
|Microscopy & Microanalysis 2023||-||Minneapolis, MN||Website|
|Denver X-ray Conference (DXC 2023)||-||Lombard, IL||Website|
|American Chemical Society (ACS Fall 2023)||-||San Francisco, CA||Website|
|International Union of Crystallography (IUCr 2023)||-||Melbourne, Australia||Website|
|The International Meeting for Applied Geoscience & Energy (Image 2023)||-||Houston, TX||Website|
|Rigaku European Single-Crystal Users’ Meeting||-||Warwick University, UK||Learn more|
|The Battery Show North America 2023||-||Novi, MI||Website|
|International Conference On Silicon Carbide and Related Materials (ICSCRM 2023)||-||Sorrento, Italy||Website|
|Materials Science & Technology (MS&T 2023)||-||Columbus, OH||Website|
|Gulf Coast Conference (GCC 2023)||-||Galveston, TX||Website|
|Geological Society of America 2023||-||Pittsburgh, PA||Website|
|AAPS 2023 PHARMSCI 360||-||Orlando, FL||Website|
|SERMACS 2023||-||Durham, NC||Website|
|Rayons X et Matière 2023||-||Bordeaux, France||Website|
|Materials Research Society (MRS2023)||-||Boston, MA||Website|