- Easy operation: The RV-5020DV is equipped with a dedicated, embedded operation panel. Operation is so simple that anyone can use it easily.
- Various image processing functions: With one button, you are able to zoom in or out images, adjust contrast and brightness, reverse white and black and display images in colors.
- Compact enclosure:The tube-below design makes the RV-5020DV cabinet compact. This allows the RV-5020DV to be smaller.
- High-energy X-rays: The X-ray tube voltage can be as high as 110 kV, making it possible to inspect thick metal and shoe soles.
- Two-person evaluation: Having two judges decide whether a product passes inspection (OK or NG) improves the accuracy of the examination process.
- File management: OK and NG images are automatically saved with different file names, and you can easily search and review files later.
- Continuous inspection mode: Examine 5000 pairs of low shoes in 8 hours (excluding evaluation time)
- Inspection in a short time: The captured image of the next inspection item can be held during image evaluation, creating an efficient inspection process.
- Report: Summarizing results for clients is facilitated by a convenient reporting function.
Foreign object X-ray inspection instrument with Dual View
Non-destructive testing for foreign objects
This foreign object X-ray inspection instrument for shoes, apparel, sundries and bags features images from two different directions acquired simultaneously. RV-5020DV has two line sensors that enable collection of dual images at 0° and 20° at the same time, with the results presented on two separate screens, decreasing the possibility that foreign objects will be overlooked. It is possible to set the brightness and contrast individually for the two screens, making this system effective for the detection of foreign matter of various shapes and sizes. Like other instruments in the RV series, the RV-5020DV features simple operation, and the system is housed in a compact cabinet.
Two line sensors
RV-5020DV has two line sensors that enable collection of dual images at 0° and 20° at the same time which improves inspection accuracy
|Benefit||Foreign object X-ray inspection instrument|
|Core attributes||Dual view system|
|Core options||Input/output table, label printer|
|Core dimensions||1825 (W) x 1204 (H) x 903 (D) mm|
|Mass||544 kg (core unit)|
|Power requirements||1Ø, 220 V ± 10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Booth number||Date||Location||Event website|
|Micromeritics/Rigaku Joint Advanced Battery Webinar: Analytical Methods to Ensure Battery Raw Material and Electrode||Webinar||Register|
|TOPIQ Webinar: XtaLAB Synergy-ED Progress And Latest Results||Webinar||Register|
|APS March Meeting 2023||-||Las Vegas, NV||Website|
|Webinar: XRF Analytical Considerations For Fusion Methods||Webinar||Register now|
|Texas Society of Microscopy||Dallas, TX||Website|
|Pittcon 2023||-||Philadelphia, PA||Website|
|West Coast Structural Biology Workshop||-||Pacific Grove, CA||Website|
|Determination of Element Concentrations in Petrochemical, Biodiesel Samples Using XRF Method||Webinar||Register now|
|ACS Spring 2023||-||Indianapolis, IN & Hybrid||Website|
|DGK 2023||-||Frankfurt, Germany||Website|
|Forum Labo 2023||-||Paris, France||Website|
|Rigaku Lab Tour (DGK)||Neu-Isenburg, Germany||Register|
|BCA Spring 2023||-||Sheffield, UK||Website|
|MRS Spring Meeting 2023||-||San Francisco, CA||Website|
|Southeast Enzyme Conf (SEC)||Atlanta, GA||Website|
|Ceramics Expo 2023||-||Novi, MI||Website|
|Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition (CSC 2023)||-||Vancouver, BC, Canada||Website|
|ICDD X-ray Powder Diffraction Clinic||-||Newtown Square, PA||Website|
|The ACA Summer Course for Chemical Crystallography||-||West Lafayette, IN||Website|
|American Crystallography Association (ACA 2023)||-||Baltimore, MD||Website|
|Microscopy & Microanalysis 2023||-||Minneapolis, MN||Website|
|Denver X-ray Conference (DXC 2023)||-||Lombard, IL||Website|
|American Chemical Society (ACS Fall 2023)||-||San Francisco, CA||Website|
|International Union of Crystallography (IUCr 2023)||-||Melbourne, Australia||Website|
|The International Meeting for Applied Geoscience & Energy (Image 2023)||-||Houston, TX||Website|