Popular products by category
Rigaku nano3DX is a true X-ray microscope (XRM) with ultra-wide field of view, 25X larger volume than comparable systems, and three X-ray wavelengths for different matrices.Read more...
HyPix-3000 is a next-generation two-dimensional hybrid pixel array semiconductor detector designed specifically to meet the needs of the home lab diffractionist.Read more...
Analytical solutions by industry
New papers of interest
Special Feature: Pharmaceutical Analysis (5): Analysis of trace impurities in pharmaceutical products using polarized EDXRF spectrometer NEX CG.Read more...
Remotely monitor and control your X-ray diffraction experiment
Check the status of your experiment from anywhere
RigakuControl offers the ability to remotely monitor the status of a single crystal X-ray system from anywhere you can get an internet connection. It provides real-time updates of the state of your instrumentation, including images the of crystal and enclosure. Also included are current information about the scans being collected and a JPEG view of the last diffraction image collected. It also provides limited control of the instrument to aid in mounting, centering and checking a crystal for diffraction.
iOS and Android versionsRigakuControl supports remote monitoring and limited control using iOS and Android devices with native apps. The app allows you to connect to multiple instruments, so that you can easily monitor the status of and control your entire lab.
- Check the current status of your data collection in real time.
- See a JPEG of the last diffraction image collected.
- See streaming video of your crystal and your enclosure (requires optional camera).
- Supports CCD, imaging plate (IP) and PILATUS3 R detectors.
- Provides limited control of the instrument to aid in mounting, centering and checking a crystal for diffraction.
- Works with CrystalClear, StructureStudio/JDirector or HKL-3000R.
- Works on both single computer and multiple computer (control+framegrabber) systems.
- Works on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X