Popular products by category
Rigaku nano3DX is a true X-ray microscope (XRM) with ultra-wide field of view, 25X larger volume than comparable systems, and three X-ray wavelengths for different matrices.Read more...
HyPix-3000 is a next-generation two-dimensional hybrid pixel array semiconductor detector designed specifically to meet the needs of the home lab diffractionist.Read more...
Analytical solutions by industry
New papers of interest
Special Feature: Pharmaceutical Analysis (5): Analysis of trace impurities in pharmaceutical products using polarized EDXRF spectrometer NEX CG.Read more...
Customizable, device-independent software suite
Process single crystal X-ray diffraction images
d*TREK is a flexible, customizable, device-independent software suite and toolkit which processes single crystal X-ray diffraction images from two-dimensional position sensitive detectors such as imaging plate area detectors and charged-coupled device (CCD) detectors. The ultimate result of the processing is a list of Bragg reflections which appear on those images with their Miller indices (hkl), estimated intensities, and standard deviations.
|As of August 31, 2014, d*TREK will be “open source” under the BSD 3 clause license. [download here]
Rigaku will continue to support users of d*TREK who have service contracts that cover d*TREK.
Most commands also available for Windows or Windows XP with a command line or script interface, or as a component of the CrystalClear graphical user interface available only on Windows.
- Easy to use, many automatic features
- Automatic indexing, 1 or more images
- Refinement during integration
- Automatic spot shape determination
- Empirical absorption correction
- Thick and thin images
- Macromolecules and small molecules
- CCD and imaging plate
- Home lab and synchrotron images
- Highly customizable
- Automated image or crystal ranking or scoring of quality
- Runs with graphical user interfaces on LINUX® and Mac/OSX
- Runs with command line or script interface on LINUX and Mac/OSX