Popular products by category
Rigaku nano3DX is a true X-ray microscope (XRM) with ultra-wide field of view, 25X larger volume than comparable systems, and three X-ray wavelengths for different matrices.Read more...
HyPix-3000 is a next-generation two-dimensional hybrid pixel array semiconductor detector designed specifically to meet the needs of the home lab diffractionist.Read more...
Analytical solutions by industry
New papers of interest
Special Feature: Pharmaceutical Analysis (5): Analysis of trace impurities in pharmaceutical products using polarized EDXRF spectrometer NEX CG.Read more...
Remotely monitor your X-ray diffraction experiment
Check the status of your experiment from anywhere
RigakuRemote offers the ability to remotely monitor the status of a single crystal X-ray system from anywhere you can get an internet connection. It provides real-time updates of the state of your instrumentation, including video of the crystal and enclosure. Also included are current information about the scans being collected, and a JPEG view of the last diffraction image collected.
iOS and Android versionsRigakuRemote supports remote monitoring on both iOS and Android devices using a native app. The app allows you to connect to multiple instruments, so that you can easily monitor the status of your entire lab.
- Works with CrystalClear, StructureStudio/JDirector or HKL3000R
- Works on both single-computer and multiple computer (control+framegrabber) systems
- Works on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Real time status of your data collection
- See the last diffraction image collected
- Streaming video of your crystal / enclosure (requires optional camera)
- Supports systems with HPAD, imaging plate (IP) and CCD detectors
- Supported via a native app for iOS and Android devices, and via a web page for PCs