Popular products by category
Rigaku nano3DX is a true X-ray microscope (XRM) with ultra-wide field of view, 25X larger volume than comparable systems, and three X-ray wavelengths for different matrices.Read more...
HyPix-3000 is a next-generation two-dimensional hybrid pixel array semiconductor detector designed specifically to meet the needs of the home lab diffractionist.Read more...
Analytical solutions by industry
New papers of interest
Special Feature: Pharmaceutical Analysis (5): Analysis of trace impurities in pharmaceutical products using polarized EDXRF spectrometer NEX CG.Read more...
Small angle X-ray scattering (SAXS) pinhole camera system
Structural information for isotropically and anisotropically scattering particles
The S-MAX3000 pinhole SAXS camera design is available with a choice of conventional or high brilliance X-ray sources. A 3-meter, fully evacuated camera length provides both high intensity and high resolution. Coupled with a fully integrated 2-dimensional multi-wire proportional counter, the system is capable of making highly sensitive measurements from both isotropic and anisotropic materials. A wide range of sample stage attachments provide maximum flexibility in controlling environmental sample conditions during measurement.
A multi-purpose SAXS Instrument
The versatile S-MAX3000 system provides for data collection on both isotropic and anisotropic scattering samples. Moreover, an optional, second sample chamber and in-vacuo IP detector extends the measurable q-range as well as provide the option to optimize your SAXS experiment for a desired q-range. The system can also be configured for GI-SAXS measurements.
- Three pinhole collimation.
- Can be installed with your choice of X-ray source: Microfocus sealed tube, MicroMax-007 HF, FR-E+
- Multiple sample chambers for long and mid-range SAXS
- Automated sample changer
- Complete vacuum environment
- Sample temperature control available
- User-swappable pinholes and beamstop sets for increased flux at lower resolution
- Photodiode beamstop for intensity measurements and sample absorption correction
- Custom scripting language for automated data collection
- Camera Length: 3000 mm
- Sample Size: 1.5 mm X 5 mm, 15 uL
- Collimation: 3 pinholes (400 um and 200 um pinholes for beam definition, 700 um guard pinhole before sample)
- Beam Stop: Horizontal movement (motorized) with PIN-diode detector
- Incident Beam: CMF optic
- Sample Stage: X, Y sample stage (motorized) with capacity for 6 samples
- Beam Stop: Horizontal movement (motorized) with PIN-diode detector q-range: 0.008 - 0.24 A-1 for single sample chamber and single detector combination (additional optional hardware will extend q-range > 1.5 A-1)
- Detector: 2D Multiwire Area Detector (optional IP detector with reader)
- Sample Temperature Control (optional)
- Second sample chamber with X, Y sample stage
- Second imaging plate (IP) detector with off-line reader
- Sample temperature control