Popular products by category
Rigaku nano3DX is a true X-ray microscope (XRM) with ultra-wide field of view, 25X larger volume than comparable systems, and three X-ray wavelengths for different matrices.Read more...
HyPix-3000 is a next-generation two-dimensional hybrid pixel array semiconductor detector designed specifically to meet the needs of the home lab diffractionist.Read more...
Analytical solutions by industry
New papers of interest
Special Feature: Pharmaceutical Analysis (5): Analysis of trace impurities in pharmaceutical products using polarized EDXRF spectrometer NEX CG.Read more...
Portable stress analyzer
Non-destructive portable stress analyzer for field and indoor use
The SmartSite RS is the world’s smallest portable stress analyzer that is especially designed for field analysis. It enables to characterize residual stress of metal parts ranging from large construction projects to individual products, e.g. bridges, maritime vessels, aircraft, aerospace equipment, pipelines, heavy machinery and automobiles.
The world’s smallest instrument design
The world’s smallest measurement head has dimension of 114(W) x 248(D) x 111(H) mm and weights 3 kg. It enables to measure residual stress of inner surface of 200 mmφ bore.
Rapid & easy data acquisition
High-speed two-dimensional (2-D) semiconductor detector accelerates the data acquisition time and accuracy of the date. Residual stress is measured by 60 seconds or less in most of cases. 1-click operation thanks to pre-define measurement and sample parameters.
Remote operation through a tablet PC and Wi-Fi
The instrument is remotely controlled by a table PC equipped with Wi-Fi communication. This design is especially useful if the measurement must be performed in a hazardous area or where access is limited.
No on-site utilities required
The device is operated by either an integrated battery or AC 100-240 V supplied through a wall socket. The integrated affords up to 100 measurements before recharging. It also doesn’t require any other utilities, like cooling water. Therefore, there is no need to prepare any special on-site utilities.
- The world’s smallest head unit has dimensions of 114(W) x 248(D) x 111(H) mm and weighs 3 kg. It allows the measurement of residual stress from the inner surface of a 200 mmφ bore.
- High-speed two-dimensional (2D) semiconductor detector accelerates the data acquisition. Residual stress is measured in 60 seconds (or less in most cases).
- The instrument is remotely controlled by a table PC equipped with Wi-Fi communication.
- Battery operated with an exchangeable battery. There is no need to prepare utilities on-site, e.g. cooling water and electricity.
- 1-click operation thanks to pre-define measurement and sample parameters.
- Easy setup using integrated three-dimensional (3D) sensors and indicators displayed on table PC.
- Easy positioning using the integrated CCD camera, LASER marker and white LED for illumination in low light environments.
- Calibration is easily done with the included calibration standards. The calibration history is recallable at any time to ensure measurement traceability.