- High sensitivity, high performance and low noise, realized by a compact furnace
- Quick gas substitution enabled by compact furnace
- Remarkable heating and cooling rates that enhance the efficiency of measurement
- Safety is emphasized on the entire system
- Measuring temperature range: -170 to 725°C
- An optional cooling unit is used for temperatures below ambient
- Inert gas flow is required for temperatures above 500°C
- Sample observation DSCvesta : Ambient to 350℃
(When using with cooling unit lowest temperature: -70℃)
Differential scanning calorimeter
Characterize heat gain/loss associated with phase transitions
Differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) quantifies the energy changes in reactions such as melting, transition, crystallization and glass transition temperature and is mainly used for research and development; and quality control in the fields of polymer, pharmaceutical.
Rigaku’s DSC are heat-flux types. Several models are available depending on the maximum temperature and sensitivity difference.
The high-sensitivity type DSCvesta has several available options, such as a refrigerated cooling system, an auto sample changer, sample observation, depending on the objective of the measurement.
|Differential scanning calorimetry
|Characterize and quantifies the energy of a reaction associated with phase changes
|DSC is a thermal analysis technique in which the difference in the amount of heat required to increase the temperature of a sample and reference is measured as a function of temperature.
|Using this technique it is possible to observe fusion and crystallization events as well as glass transition temperatures and can be also used to study oxidation, as well as other chemical reactions.
|Smart loader, sample observation unit, cooling unit
|380 (W) x 367 (H) x 492 (D) (mm)
|Mass (core unit)
|28 kg (38 kg w/ Smart loader)
|1Ø, AC100-120V/200-240V 50/60Hz 5A