- A compact SAXS system that delivers high-quality data for a broad range of samples
- Fully automated system for measuring and data analysis for many sample
- High angular resolution with option for WAXS data collection
- Photodiode beamstop for intensity measurements and sample absorption correction
- Sample temperature control included with system
- SAXSLab data collection and processing software
Small angle X-ray scattering (SAXS) Kratky camera system
Small angle scattering of macromolecules
Rigaku's BioSAXS-2000nano SAXS camera is designed specifically to meet the needs of the structural biologist. Based on a patented two-dimensional Kratky design, the BioSAXS-2000nano takes up much less space than a conventional 3-pinhole camera but offers better flux characteristics. Best of all, the BioSAXS-2000nano can be mounted on the open port of a Rigaku rotating anode X-ray generator, taking full advantage of existing infrastructure, or it can be mated to a Rigaku microfocus sealed tube X-ray source. The BioSAXS AUTO configuration incorporates two time-saving features: an Automatic Sample Changer for unattended overnight operation and an Automatic Analysis Pipeline based on the world standard ATSAS package from EMBL Hamburg.
No need to wait for beamtime at a synchrotron
The BioSAXS-2000nano is equipped with the new OptiSAXS optic, a doubly focusing multilayer optic whose focus is at the detector. The OptiSAXS provides better than twofold improvement in flux compared to its predecessor resulting in higher brilliance at the sample position and data collection times in the range of minutes. Thus, the BioSAXS-2000nano brings a beamline experience to home laboratory SAXS experiments.
- Automatic Sample Changer (ASC) with support for up to 96 samples.
- Automatic Analysis Pipeline (AAP) based on ATSAS, the world’s most popular SAXS analysis software developed at EMBL Hamburg.
|Technique||Biological small angle scattering|
|Benefit||Home-lab SAXS camera|
|Technology||2-dimensional Kratky SAXS|
|Core attributes||Compact design, OptiSAXS optics, 2-D Kratky collimation|
Automatic Sample Changer
|Computer||External PC, MS Windows® OS,|
|Core dimensions||Varies with configuration|
|Mass||Varies with configuration|
|Power requirements||Varies with configuration|