DIVISION: Applied Rigaku Technologies, Inc. (Austin, TX)
POSITION: Accounts Receivable Payable Clerk
REPORTS TO: Administrative Supervisor
The Accounts Receivable Payable Clerk is responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Letters of Credits, electronic and manual filing of documents associated with such activities, and other duties assigned. Flexibility and willingness to meet changing priorities is essential.
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts, notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation, issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Windows Office experience required, Excel and Word a must.
- Notary of the Public a plus.
- Good documentation skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Good English communications skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 5 years minimum Accounts Payable and Receivables experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with processing Letters of Credit and generating Proforma Invoices.
- Infor Syteline experience a plus.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.