DIVISION: Rigaku Applied Technologies, Inc. (Austin, TX)
POSITION: Electronic Set-Up Technician
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
The Electronic Set-Up Technician will be responsible for the electronic set up, servicing, and customer support of the analytical instrumentation the company produces. Travel will be essential, so a valid Driver’s License and Passport are necessary.
- Electronic assembly, set up, test, calibration, and troubleshooting of new and sold systems.
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly responsibilities.
- In-house and field service (Domestic & International).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong technical background.
- EDXRF experience desired.
- Ability to learn to new products and software platforms as needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Capacity to work overtime as required.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Electronics or similar discipline.
- Equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Ability to distinguish various colors of wires and distinguish electronic system sections and wiring.
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.