DIVISION: Rigaku Americas Corporation
DEPARTMENT: Shipping and Receiving
POSITION: Warehouse Inventory Associate
REPORTS TO: Director of Logistics
Rigaku Americas Corporation has an opening for a Warehouse Inventory Associate. This position will participate in receiving, pulling, packaging, and shipping a variety of manufactured/purchased products. The Manufacturing Warehouse Associate is a support role for several areas of manufacturing, sales, and service department
- Picking, packing, UPS, FedEx, and shipping with freight forwarders
- Operate pallet jacks
- Correct label placement and product pull
- Responsible for stocking freight in the warehouse
- Accurately move product between staging areas and packing process
- Verify quantity and products are accurate based off of pack list
- Assist in maintaining inventory records; verify the materials against the pack list
- Responsible for routine picking, receiving, shipping, and packing functions in accordance with established work processes
- Keep accurate inventory of all products received and daily cycle counts to ensure that inventory levels are accurate
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of prior warehouse experience is required or a combination of related education and experience
- Dependable person who is willing to be a hard worker in order to advance
- Good communication skills
- Must be computer literate. Info Syteline knowledge is preferred but willing to train the right person
- Ability to work efficiently and interact with managers and employees at all levels of the organization, as well as customers and vendors.
- Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Standing for extended periods of time
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.