Newton Scientific Inc. (NSI), a subsidiary of Rigaku Corporation, a global supplier of innovative analytical instruments for cutting-edge applications in biotechnology, is currently looking for an experienced Electro-Mechanical Assembler. The Electro-Mechanical Assembler will perform a variety of electro-mechanical assembly, fabrication, and testing.
- Assemble small electro-mechanical devices using hand tools and adhesives.
- Encapsulation of electronic assemblies utilizing adhesives, epoxy and RTV.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill job function or as assigned.
- Excellent electro-mechanical assembly skills.
- Experience with precision assembly, inspection.
- Experience with soldering of precision electronic assemblies is highly desirable.
- Experience with use of adhesives and encapsulation of electronic assemblies is also highly desirable.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to follow detailed written and verbal instructions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Certificate or associate degree preferred
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.