Newton Scientific Inc. is currently looking for an experienced team player to fill the Electro-Mechanical Assembler position. The Electro-Mechanical Assembler will perform a variety of electro-mechanical assembly, fabrication, and testing tasks under supervision of a Production Manager. This is a full time, hourly position. If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today.
Newton Scientific Inc. reserves the right to direct and/or modify assignments in accordance with business needs. Therefore, assigned customers job duties may vary and are subject to change as necessary.
Job Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assembly of small electro-mechanical devices using hand tools and adhesives.
- Encapsulation of electronic assemblies utilizing adhesives, epoxy and RTV.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill job function or as assigned.
- Excellent electro-mechanical assembly skills.
- Experience with precision assembly, inspection.
- Experience with soldering of precision electronic assemblies is highly desirable.
- Experience with use of adhesives and encapsulation of electronic assemblies is also highly desirable.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to follow detailed written and verbal instructions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Certificate or Associated Degree preferred
- Sitting and standing for long hours; mechanical ability; manual dexterity.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.