A high-tech manufacturing company in Charlestown, MA is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Assembly
Technician to perform a variety of electro-mechanical assembly, fabrication and testing tasks under
supervision of a Production Manager. Candidate must be able to work accurately and quickly. This
position is a part-time position at our office located at: 529 Main Street, #6601,Charlestown, MA
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with basic machine tools
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable using a computer
- Experience with encapsulation of electronic assemblies is highly desirable
- The ability to read circuit schematics and engineering drawings are also desirable
- Associates degree in Mechanical or Electronics Engineering or other relevant field is desirable.
- Excellent electro-mechanical assembly skills
- Perform routine testing tasks
- Work on precision assemblies
- Inspect their own work
- Record test data
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.