High Voltage Power Supplies
A high-tech company located in Boston, MA specializing in high-voltage technology and particle accelerators is looking for an experienced production manager to oversee manufacturing of our high-voltage power supply product line.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- In-depth understanding of analog electronics
- Firm grounding in basic principles of physics and electrical engineering
- Familiarity with high voltage systems and vacuum systems
- Strong background in mechanical engineering and materials properties The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or other relevant engineering field
- A minimum of 5 years of management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively and meet deadlines in a fast paced production environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and high level of computer literacy
The following are highly desirable:
- Competency in CAD (Solidworks or equivalent)
- Hands-on experience with a variety of electrical and mechanical systems and manufacturing techniques
- Direct experience with ERP systems
Basic responsibilities will include:
- Oversee all aspects of manufacturing for the high voltage power supply product line
- Plan product builds to insure that delivery deadlines are met
- Work on a daily basis with assembly technicians to organize product builds and troubleshoot technical issues
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of bills of materials and process control documentation.
- Oversee the purchase of materials and planning of inventory requirements
- Organize personnel utilization and training and materials flow on the production floor
- Communicate with customers on priorities and status of delivery schedules This is a full time, exempt, salaried position. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.