DIVISION: Newton Scientific Inc.
POSITION: Quality Assurance Engineer
LOCATION: Charlestown, MA
Newton Scientific Inc. is looking for Quality Assurance Engineer. This position will manage the Quality System, RMAs and CAPAs for NSI. This is a full time, salaried position.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering preferred
- 4 years experience
- In-depth experience with ISO compliance and QMS procedures
- Experience in continuous improvement, process control, 5S, structured problem solving and root cause analysis and corrective action
- Experience with ERP systems is essential, familiarity with Syteline is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Manages the Quality Management System
- Creates, modifies, and implements ECOs
- Creates and maintains product, and process database, BOM and other documentation in QMS / ERP
- Performs employee training associated with documentation release
- Works with R&D staff to transition new products to production.
- Communicates quality issues to suppliers, identifying, prioritizing, and resolving quality issues.
- Performs internal and external Quality audits
- Manages NCRs, CARs, SCARs, and RMAs
- Maintains product and process data base and documentation in ERP/MRP system.
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.