DIVISION: Applied Rigaku Technologies (Austin, TX)
POSITION: Quality Assurance Engineer
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
The Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for direct oversight of quality control of the analytical instrumentation produced by the company.
- Develop and implement quality control systems and standards.
- Monitor and analyze quality performance.
- Inspect and test materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Collaborate with production personnel to develop and implement controls and improvements.
- Ensure workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
- Investigate and troubleshoot product or production issues.
- Develop corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Document control.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and openly communicate with colleagues.
- Windows Office experience required.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in quality, industrial, or mechanical engineering or equivalent experience.
- ASQ certification preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.