Be Part of Rigaku’s Solution!
Rigaku is a scientific solution-based company and one of the world’s foremost producers of X-ray analytical instrumentation. As a division of Rigaku Corporation, the Corporate Marketing Division (CMD), is a remote-based team of creative professionals who deliver highly effective creative brand experiences and customer loyalty solutions. Marketing technology is reimaged through the production of first-rate marketing content across digital channels which solve brand and business problems, drive value and bring meaningful solutions to the world just like our business itself.
If you are…
- Fluent in design & social media trends
- Self-starting with entrepreneurial spirit
- Good at storytelling, visually & verbally
- Interested in the scientific technology community
- Able to manage day-to-day tactical initiatives
- A creative multi-disciplinary fluid thinker
- Able to maintain a focus on the short-term deliverables while understanding long-term goals
- Passionate about enacting change to improve brand management
…then, this may be the perfect job for you.
The Brand Experience Director is a senior designer that works side by side with the Creative Director and who is responsible for the management and execution of the Rigaku brand and graphic design projects within the Corporate Marketing Division. Successful candidates will demonstrate superior ability to inspire and engage cross-functional teams, and drive from ideation to execution quality brand design solutions, directly executing them or working with external partners.
The main objective of this role is to execute brand design projects across Rigaku’s global portfolio. This means planning, organizing, and implementing consistent design principles and production processes to ensure that the design/production foundations are met for brand management & development.
The person filling this position, will take ownership of the brand identity for brands throughout the Rigaku portfolio and will generate creative design proposals (visions, scenarios, concepts) to visualize the desired output and share it with internal and external team members. In addition, this person will execute those requirements into design solutions and ensure that the final solution will perform as planned for brand, equipment, social media, marketing and advertising.
- 10+ years of brand management or equivalent social/digital/integrated marketing experience (preferably in a global and matrixed environment).
- Bachelor degree in a design related discipline.
- Deep expertise in graphic design software and has extraordinary design taste.
- Ability to work in ambiguous and dynamic work environment; is comfortable with risk and uncertainty.
- Great knowledge of art production and graphic design principles.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Must be willing and able to travel 5-10% of the time.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.