As Business Development Manager, X-Ray Sciences your responsibilities will be as listed below. The position is located in The Woodlands, Texas.
- Provide pre and post sales technical/strategic support with a strong focus on orders received.
- Provide a strong customer interface for targeted market areas, product lines, or technique specific approaches.
- Provide business development by forming strategic alliances with target institutions, organizations, and companies.
- Provide support in evaluating and generating marketing collateral in the form of application notes, videos, brochures, conferences, schools, and training materials.
- Provide support in global market analysis, product planning, and strategic discussions for target product areas.
- Provide support for internal sales and marketing team members on products, methods, and techniques as needed to sell and market Rigaku products.
- Product lines include X-ray Diffraction, Small Angle X-ray Scattering, and X-ray Imaging.
- PhD in sciences
- 10 + years’ experience in X-ray Diffraction, Small Angle X-ray Scattering, and X-ray Imaging
Must be authorized to work in the US
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.