Rigaku Americas Holding - The Woodlands, TX
Rigaku is a world leader in X-ray diffraction, scattering, fluorescence, imaging analyses, Raman spectroscopy, and thermal analysis equipment manufacturing. Rigaku group's Americas headquarters, Rigaku Americas Holding (RAH), seeks a Content Coordinator with copywriting skills and firsthand experience working in HubSpot. We are looking for a marketer who desires to learn about our technology and products, work with our Subject Matter Experts efficiently, and help us on our journey to implement and embrace inbound marketing in the rather traditional analytical equipment industry.
- Assist in creating and updating HubSpot web pages, landing pages, and emails as necessary for each marketing project.
- Manage form submissions.
- Rewrite content prepared by the subject matter experts (SMEs) for landing pages and implement search engine optimization (SEO) or write email invites and incorporate engaging copywriting while maintaining the technical integrity and the brand voice.
- Edit and proofread content.
- Promote content through social media, email marketing, and other channels.
- Use analytics to track and measure content performance, identify what to do to improve them, and implement the improvements in the next campaign.
- Coordinate webinar practices and live sessions and host live webinars. This involves scheduling the SMEs for webinars and their dry runs, providing technical support as a Zoom host during dry runs and live sessions, and introducing the speaker as a host in live webinars.
- Manage third-party product listing services such as Azo Network and LabX. This involves being the contact person for these services, keeping their product listings up to date, curating content for newsletters and e-blasts, and keeping track of each listing service's performance.
- Coordinate podcast production. This involves being the contact person for the production agency, providing the podcast hosts support, and assisting with the interview sessions as necessary.
- Meet project deadlines and contribute to the overall success of the team.
- Collaborate with team members and take on additional tasks as assigned.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in content marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or communications.
- Strong knowledge of the HubSpot ecosystem, including a deep understanding of and hands-on experience with HubSpot CMS and marketing tools; certifications strongly preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a global team.
- In-depth understanding of B2B inbound marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Basic understanding of web UX/UI design, SEO, paid ads, and marketing automation.
- In-depth understanding and experience implementing the They Ask You Answer business framework.
- Competency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, In Design, and XD.
- Ability to provide HubSpot training and end-user support.
- Proficiency in Portuguese or Spanish.
Location: The Woodlands, TX (On-site/Hybrid)
Total compensation: $50,000 - $62,000, depending on the experience.
The position requires up to 5% travel.
The position will report to Digital Marketing Manager.
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.