DEPARTMENT: Customer Service
POSITION: Customer Service Admin Support – Full-Time
Reports To: Service Administrator Manager
This position involves administrative tasks related to customer service support and requires close attention to detail, organization, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work accurately and quickly within a highly interconnected team. This position is a full time position at our office and Service support center located at 9009 New Trails Drive, The Woodlands, Texas, 77381.
- Must have 3 years of experience in an administrative support position with experience in handling customer calls.
- Be able to work a consistent 40 hour week during business hours (hours to be set by supervisor)
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with proven ability to make good decisions and achieving excellent results with minimal daily direction.
- Must be able to function in a position that requires the ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have positive interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong computer skills in the following software: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Syteline or another ERP system is plus.
- Administrative functions: departmental filing, customer correspondence, Help desk back-up, open service-related incidence reports.
- Provide customers with billed (ad hoc) service quotations in proper Syteline format
- Customer correspondence
- Respond to all customer correspondence regarding billed service inquiries
- Purchase order processing
- Review purchase order for payment terms, bill to, ship to addresses, validity of pricing
- Parts Shipments
- Ship all parts quoted and purchased for billed service customers
- Parts Receipts
- Receive all parts and handle credit requests for returned merchandise on billed service orders
- Prepare invoicing package for billable calls
- Proper and timely updating of Syteline database
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.