DIVISION: Rigaku Americas Holdings (The Woodlands, TX)
POSITION: Financial Reporting and Budget Manager
REPORTS TO: Chief Financial Officer
The Financial Reporting and Budget Manager will be a key member of the Finance team, responsible for overseeing the company-wide financial reporting and budgeting processes.
- Enjoys coaching and developing others (both accounting and non-accounting personnel).
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively lead others and build relationships with key stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Mentoring and motivating other finance team members in their ongoing professional development.
- Month-End & Quarterly Reporting
- Collaborate with accounting/finance staff and business unit(s) management to analyze actual results and understand variances to budget and forecasts.
- Document variances and present commentary information to CFO.
- Oversee the month-end reporting process to ensure reports are prepared in a timely and accurate manner.
- Distribute monthly financial package to management and parent company.
- Works with other finance staff and business unit managers to refine and improve current reporting and analysis.
- Partner with operations and marketing to provide key analysis to help the company achieve profitability/EBITDA targets.
- Budgets (Annual & Mid-Year) and Rolling (Quarterly) Forecasts
- Coordinates the overall budget and rolling forecast process.
- Serves as the primary lead for distributing templates, consolidating submissions, and analyzing variances.
- Assists department managers in the preparation of their annual budgets and mid-year forecasts.
- Oversees preparation of supplemental schedules.
- Supports CFO with the creation of the board presentation material.
- Other duties and responsibilities
- Works with IT department on the development of business intelligence and dashboard quality reports to satisfy the needs of end users, senior management, and executive team.
- Ability to self-identify various reports that would be beneficial and relevant to management’s decision making.
- Performs scenario and what-if analysis to measure the monetary impact of changes in business and new business opportunities/acquisitions.
- Self-starter and proactive.
- In-depth variance analysis with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Champion for change to improve efficiencies and reliability of reports.
- Strong business acumen.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is required.
- 10+ years of accounting experience, with minimum of 3 years in a Financial Reporting/Budget Manager role.
- Experience in financial analysis with strong analytical mindset and technical ability.
- Experience in developing processes, procedures, and controls to support a SOX compliant framework.
- Advanced Excel user including pivot tables and PowerPoint applications.
- Leadership experience in managing people to meet deadlines through collaboration and teamwork.
- Big Four public accounting firm or public company with SEC reporting experience is preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds at times.
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.