The Corporate Marketing Department at Rigaku is seeking a self-motivated, industrious and imaginative individual to work with the Creative and Digital Services divisions. The successful candidate will assist in the development of corporate websites, web-based initiatives, have experience with creating data- and research-based user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) and support Creative Team members with digital transformation assignments.
- Bachelor of Science required
- Reports to Creative Division Director and Director of Digital Services
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Telecommuting required
- Assist in development and maintenance of corporate website.
- Assist in development of other web-based projects.
- Assistance with social media strategies and execution.
- Providing technical support for CMD programs.
- Produce front-end responsive themes using Drupal 7 and 8.
- Knowledge of eCommerce build out a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Proven expertise in website development and maintenance.
- Experienced in the overall production and management of collateral materials such as spec sheets, brochures, application notes, and online content.
- Experienced with design systems and asset management systems.
- General knowledge of Adobe CC and graphic arts a plus.
- Must be comfortable working with project management systems and conversant with a variety of telecommunication systems, including Zoom and Teams.
Japanese or Spanish in addition to English a plus
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.