Rigaku is a world leader in X-ray diffraction, scattering, fluorescence, imaging analyses, Raman spectroscopy, and thermal analysis equipment manufacturing. Rigaku Americas Holding (RAH) seeks a creative Junior Graphic Designer to join the Rigaku Global Marketing Communications team.
The Junior Graphic Designer is responsible for implementation of a variety of design collateral across multiple marketing and communications channels, requiring interaction skills and the ability to manage their workflow and maintain established deadlines. He/she works directly with the Art Director and others on the Global Marketing Communications team, as well as staff in other departments and SBUs to determine design solutions and maintains and organizes art and computer resources. He/she will also maintain brand guideline and consistency and demonstrates a high level of proficiency in design applications such as Adobe Creative Cloud. Knowledge of design standards, printing procedures, and excellent communication are also necessary.
- With creative guidance from the Art Director, design and produce a variety of print and digital collateral, including brochures, ads, event materials, presentations, product imagery, social media, and web graphics
- Follow brand guidelines and maintain established graphic identity across various marketing channels
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Ensure projects are completed on schedule and meet quality standards
- Maintain and organize graphic files and resources
- Degree in visual arts or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of design standards and best practices with strong understanding of print production
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Teams
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.