POSITION: Inside Sales Administrator
Rigaku Americas Corporation has an opening for an Inside Sales Administrator Position. This position involves supporting the field sales personnel in the preparation of system quotations and tender proposals. The ideal candidate is a detail-orientated person for a technical and scientific equipment manufacturer. Must be comfortable interacting with the sales representative as well as application engineers to identify the correct product to quote based on the specific customer application. This is a fast-paced position.
- Must have 1-5 years of experience preparing quotations or inside sales. Experience with X-ray Diffraction, material science, or XRF scientific equipment is a plus.
- Must have excellent Word and Excel skills.
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com or other CRM a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- General understanding of worldwide shipping terms a plus.
- Generating technical sales quotations and material for bids.
- Frequent interaction with outside sales engineers and application scientists working out specification details.
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.