Rigaku is a world leader in X-ray diffraction (XRD), scattering, fluorescence, imaging analyses, Raman spectroscopy, and thermal analysis equipment manufacturing. Rigaku Americas Corporation (RAC) has an opening for an Inside Sales Administrator. This position supports the field sales personnel prepare system quotes and tender proposals. The right candidate will be detail-orientated and knowledgeable of technical and scientific equipment.
- Generating technical sales quotations and material for bids.
- Frequent interaction with sales department and application engineers working out specification details.
- Must have at least two years of experience preparing quotations or inside sales.
- Experience with X-ray Diffraction, material science, or XRF scientific equipment is a plus.
- Must have excellent Word and Excel skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or another CRM a plus.
- Excellent communication skills: comfortable interacting with multiple levels of organization.
- Strong attention to detail due to the technical nature of products.
- General understanding of worldwide shipping terms a plus.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.