Rigaku Americas Corporation - The Woodlands, TX
LOCATION: The Woodlands, TX
Rigaku is a world leader in X-ray diffraction, scattering, fluorescence, imaging analyses, Raman spectroscopy, and thermal analysis equipment manufacturing. Rigaku seeks a CNC Machinist/Programmer/Assembler who is effective and efficient producing CNC programs using EdgeCam/Pathtrace CAD/CAM programming software to use in set up and operation of our Fadal CNC Milling Centers. This position is also responsible for performing light assembly work of items produced at Rigaku.
The candidate for this job must have a positive attitude and high level of mechanical aptitude. This job requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills. Must have excellent communication skills both verbally and written, with an emphasis on critical thinking and cooperation between management and co-workers. Attendance and punctuality are a must.
- Must be able to program CNC Mills using CAD/CAM programming software and program at the machine
- Set-up and operate CNC Machining Center safely and accurately
- Make program edits as needed to maintain tolerances as required per drawing
- Must be able read and interpret blueprints
- Be able to use precision measuring equipment to confirm dimensions and accuracy
- Maintain a healthy and clean work environment
- Assembly engineer to order equipment as well as small consumable items
- Others as assigned
- Must have at least five years’ experience as a CNC Machinist
- Experience with CAD/CAM Programming software
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office, must be able to create and edit Word documents and Excel spreadsheets
- MRP/ERP systems, Syteline a plus
- Organizing and managing job (work) orders
- Planning daily work tasks for themselves and others based on availability of materials and resources
- Must have working knowledge of geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T)
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.