Job Location: Rigaku Americas Holding - The Woodlands, TX
Position Type: Full Time
Rigaku is a world leader in X-ray diffraction (XRD), scattering, fluorescence, imaging analyses, Raman spectroscopy, and thermal analysis equipment manufacturing. Rigaku Americas Corporation (RAC) seeks a product marketing manager, XRD, with experience as an XRD application scientist and interested in building a career in the marketing field. We are looking for a scientist who desires to learn inbound (content based digital) marketing, work with other subject matter experts and outside partners efficiently, and join our journey to implement inbound marketing in the traditional analytical equipment industry.
- Identifying and creating important sales and marketing collateral for the XRD product line, including brochures, specification documents, presentation slide decks, etc.
- Setting up a sales portal to share the sales and marketing collateral and keeping it up to date.
- Planning inbound content production and distribution schedule.
- Identifying and collaborating with outside experts to create inbound content.
- Creating inbound content for the XRD product line, including application examples, case studies, blog articles, webinars, workshops, seminars, e-books, etc.
- Promoting inbound content via social media and email campaigns.
- Build a thought leader profile in the XRD industry by building a presence on social media.
- Identifying, planning, and executing effective inbound marketing channels and campaigns, such as educational events, consultation, etc.
- Identifying, planning, and executing effective contact neutering methods, such as newsletters.
- Identifying, planning, and executing effective out bound marketing channels, such as Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, industry news sites, etc.
- Creating web pages, email campaigns, etc., using CMS (HubSpot), and working with in-house marketing staff as expertise in graphic design, marketing automation, etc., is necessary.
- Organizing and presenting educational webinars, workshops, and seminars about XRD and its applications.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science, or a related field.
- Experience with Powder X-ray Diffraction and thin film analysis (HRXRD, XRR, GIXRD) is preferred.
- Minimum five years of experience as an application scientist providing pre-sales and post-sales support for an XRD manufacturer.
- Experience in product marketing is preferred but not necessary.
- This is a sales- and marketing-oriented position that constantly writes content and gives public speeches to serve the community of potential customers. So potential candidates must have a love for writing and excellent presentation skills, be outgoing, and enjoy a high-energy, highly competitive work environment.
- Ability to travel.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of capital equipment sales business.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.