Rigaku Americas Corporation - The Woodlands, TX
Rigaku is a world leader in X-ray diffraction (XRD), scattering, fluorescence, imaging analyses, Raman spectroscopy, and thermal analysis equipment manufacturing. Rigaku Americas Corporation (RAC) is seeking a Product Marketing Manager, with experience as an XRD Application Scientist who is interested in learning new skills and building a career in the marketing field. We are looking for a Scientist who desires to learn marketing, work with other subject matter experts and outside partners efficiently, and create educational content for potential customers.
- Identify and create important sales and marketing collateral for the XRD product line, including brochures, specification documents, presentation slide decks, etc.
- Set up a sales portal to share the sales and marketing collateral and keep it up to date.
- Create web content for the XRD product line, including application examples, case studies, blog articles, webinars, workshops, seminars, e-books, etc.
- Plan web content production and distribution schedule.
- Identify and collaborate with outside experts to create web content.
- Promote web content via social media and email campaigns.
- Build a thorough leader profile in the XRD industry by building a presence on social media.
- Organize and present educational webinars, workshops, and seminars about XRD and its applications.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science, or a related field.
- Experience with Powder X-ray Diffraction and thin film analysis (HRXRD, XRR, GIXRD) is preferred.
- Minimum five years of experience as an application scientist providing pre-sales and post-sales support for an XRD manufacturer.
- Experience in product marketing is not necessary but preferred. In-depth training will be provided.
- This is a sales- and marketing-oriented position that constantly writes content and gives public speeches to serve the community of potential customers. So potential candidates
- must have a love for writing and excellent presentation skills, be outgoing, and enjoy a high-energy, highly competitive work environment.
- Ability to travel.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of capital equipment sales business is preferred but not necessary.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.