- BS in biological or physical sciences required
- Graduate degree preferred
- Previous marketing communications position in the scientific or medical instrument business required
- Analytical or medical X-ray instrument business preferred
- Management experience preferred
- Reporting to CMO
- Salary commensurate on experience
- Providing analytical instrument market direction for Corporate Marketing Division (CMD) programs
- Providing technical product knowledge support for CMD programs
- Providing technical and commercial writing support for CMD programs
Experience and skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Ability to understand the operation and application of complex scientific instrumentation.
- Experienced in the overall production and management of scientific instrument collateral materials such as spec sheets, brochures, application notes, and online content.
- Experienced technical writer a plus
- General knowledge of Adobe graphical arts products a plus.
- Japanese or Spanish in addition to English a plus.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.
To apply for this position please click here