DIVISION: Rigaku Americas Corporation
POSITION: Regional Sales Representative
REPORTS TO: VP Sales
Rigaku Americas Corporation, a leading worldwide supplier of analytical X-ray instrumentation is seeking a Regional Sales Representative for Ontario, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, and West Virginia. The ideal candidate will possess a 4 year college degree and have previous experience selling x-ray or similar analytical instruments or capital equipment. Ideal candidate will have at least 5 years previous sales experience with prior experience selling in the analytical instrument industry.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills are critical.
- The position requires up to 70% travel inside the US and Canada.
- Public speaking and presenting to large groups is required.
- Selling SCX, XRD, and XRF analytical x-ray systems covering a wide range of applications in industrial, academic, and Government sectors. Knowledge of materials analysis techniques including powder diffraction, single crystal diffraction, thin film characterization, and elemental analysis, would be an asset.
- Meeting sales targets and growing sales by creating new customers, capturing competitors’ customers, and retaining Rigaku customers.
- Routinely visiting prospects on sales calls to meet customers, give product presentations, engage other Rigaku team members, and for lunch/dinner dates with customers to promote and sell Rigaku products.
- Bringing prospective customers to Rigaku headquarters in The Woodlands, TX for product demonstrations.
- Persuading customers to buy Rigaku products versus our competition through use of excellent verbal and written communication and use of professional sales tactics.
- Negotiating final terms (price, warranty, delivery, conditions, etc) of a contract.
- Logging all customer interaction and sales activities into the company designated CRM software package, currently Salesforce.com. Knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM would be an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Working under the guidance and direction of the North American Sales Manager in cooperation with Product Managers.
- Other duties as assigned
Compensation will consist of both salary and performance based incentive programs commensurate with experience.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.
To apply for this position please click here