Rigaku Americas Corporation has an opening for a Return Materials Authorization Associate. The RMA will check and record RMA inventory in stock on a regular basis. Responsible for the receipt of returned materials. Ensures the proper unloading and staging of spare parts material within designated warehouse areas. Daily review and reconciliation of return material authorization (RMA) forms with physical inventory returns.
- Code repair and replacement requests and forward for department fulfillment
- Enter and analyze data
- Identify trends in repair and replacement requests
- Process, categorize, and answer customer emails and calls
- Provide high quality customer service
- Communicate status and schedule to customers
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of prior RMA experience is preferred or a combination of related education and experience
- Data processing, quality assurance, and quality control experience necessary
- Dependable hard worker
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Must be computer literate. Info Syteline knowledge is preferred
- Ability to work efficiently and interact with managers and employees at all levels of the organization, as well as customers and vendors.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Standing for extended periods of time
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.