DIVISION: Rigaku Americas Corporation (The Woodlands, TX)
POSITION: Sales Order Administration Manager
REPORTS TO: Chief Financial Officer
The Sales Order Administration Manager will lead the inside sales administration team and the order entry personnel through the quote-to-cash process.
- Ensure the inside sales administration team provides timely and accurate quotations and bid proposals to the internal sales staff, representatives, and distributors where appropriate.
- Provide leadership and review work of inside sales administration staff to meet the requirements of the outside sales team.
- The position will communicate with the sales personnel, inventory management, finance, logistics, applications, and service departments to ensure that proposals sent out represent the best Rigaku equipment for our customer’s use.
- Setup and maintain processes for efficient preparation of quotations and order entry. Have some technical expertise to understand the X-ray diffraction, X-ray fluorescence, and X-ray imaging equipment configurations to ensure quotations are accurately configured.
- Work within the supply chain (manufacturing, inventory, shipping, etc.) to ensure we are meeting system delivery requirements as quoted.
- Be able to prepare quotations, process customer orders, and all order administration functions as needed to meet the business requirements.
- Understand Terms and Conditions and requirements as they pertain to quotation preparations and response to bids.
- Proficient in the use of CRM and ERP packages. Rigaku uses SalesForce.com and Infor Syteline (Cloud Suite Industrial).
- Must be detail oriented, have critical thinking skills, and have the ability work on several projects at once while looking for continual improvement in the processes.
- Excellent planning and organization skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and good time management skills.
- A solid understanding of sales terms and conditions, payment terms, and shipping terms.
- Must have excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must work well within a team environment.
- Proven management experience.
Education and Experience:
- Degreed, with a preference for a BA or BS degree. Science background (XRD, XRF) a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, order entry, and team management.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.