Rigaku Americas Corporation - The Woodlands, TX
Rigaku Semiconductor Metrology Division (RSMD) has an opening for a Regional Account Sales Manager. Rigaku is a pioneer and world leader in designing and manufacturing X-ray technology-based instrumentation to solve manufacturing challenges in semiconductor R&D and production. With more than 35 years of global market leadership in this industry, our family of products enable everything from in-fab process control metrology to R&D for thin film and materials characterization. Our X-ray Diffraction (XRD), X-ray Fluorescence (XRF), X-ray Reflectometry (XRR) and X-ray topography (XRT) metrology tools measure critical process parameters like thin film: thickness, composition, roughness, density, porosity, and crystal structure and crystal structure defects.
- Generate opportunities through existing and new customer relationships, lead-generation, and by scheduling and presenting at marketing events.
- Negotiate corporate level terms/pricing/contracts and advance them to closure.
- Oversee revenue and opportunity forecasts.
- Strategically drive new business opportunities and annual sales performance with Key Account Managers.
- Cultivate and nurture a professional and consultative relationship with the customer, at all levels including, Executive Leadership, Engineering/R&D and Procurement
- Improvement of the sales process through business metrics, preventive, correction actions and process changes.
- Take a leadership role and accountability in working with cross-functional teams to develop winning proposals and submissions.
- Reviews and analyzes sales and operational records and reports; uses data to drive sales, profitability and targets, and identify potential in key markets.
- Identifies and analyzes customer preferences to properly direct sales efforts.
- Consults with potential customers to understand their needs; identifies and suggests equipment, products, or services that will meet those needs.
- Resolves customer complaints, and other issues that may interfere with efficient sales operations.
- Collaborates with Management to achieve sales quotas and strategies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Semiconductor X-Ray and other related metrology experience paramount.
- Experience in closing large, solution-oriented challenges.
- Ability to influence, coordinate, navigate and motivate the range of internal/external influencers.
- Experience with contract terms and conditions, issue identification, risk mitigation and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated expertise in specialty, consultative, solution selling and business development skills to align the customer's needs with our solution to drive sales and close deals
- Must have strong personal relationship, management and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- PhD or MSc in appropriate disciplines OR
- 5+ years of Technical and Commercial sales and/or procurement experience within the semiconductor industry.
- A comparable record of sales leadership experience required.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.