Rigaku Americas Corporation is seeking a service manager for our Semiconductor division who can provide the highest level of satisfaction to customer as well as manage an experienced field service team. Must have a hands-on approach with customers and team members, be able to multi-task and have good critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools. The position requires 5-7 years in the Semiconductor manufacturing industry related to installation, preventative maintenance, and servicing of semiconductor process equipment for wafer processing.
- BS Degree in Material Science, Electrical/Mechanical or equivalent technical education
- Strong background in in fab process
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- In-depth knowledge of industry best practices and service standards
- Strong leadership ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of INFOR Syteline Cloudsuite Industrial (ERP system) is a plus
- Oversee all semi service related issues.
- Communicate and interact with customer about their complaints and issues
- Manager daily activity of field service engineers to ensure quick resolution to customer problem.
- Schedule and coordinate all field service engineers’ activities
- Communicate and report incidents to non-service team members (sales, factory, shipping...etc)
- Correspond with the factory on customer issues.
- Report to upper management on issues related to semi service
- Collaborate with other team members on problems or special projects
- Regularly access and recommend changes to support resources such as personnel and inventory.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.