DIVISION: Rigaku Americas Corporation
POSITION: Service Contracts Administrator
LOCATION: The Woodlands, TX
Rigaku Americas Corporation has an available position for a Service Contracts Administrator. The position reviews, administers, and tracks service contract proposals and renewals. Explains service terms to customers and answers questions about contracts. Being a Service Contract Administrator secures necessary approvals and ensures that the standard contract terms are followed.
- 1-3 years’ experience in related areas
- Available full-time 40 hours per week M-F, 8-5
- Detail oriented, organized, and professional.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with all service business units.
- Prepare, process, and maintain service contracts for the Company.
- Process follow-ups daily for all proposals that have been sent out.
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy.
- Update contract administration data systems including creatin reports and documents.
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.