DIVISION: Rigaku Americas Corporation
POSITION: Southeast Regional Accounts Manager (US)
LOCATION: The Woodlands, TX- Remote
Rigaku Americas Corporation has an opening for an Account Manager to support the Southeastern US and Caribbean for our Materials Analysis group. The ideal candidate will currently reside in the Southeastern United States.
- Basic knowledge of X-ray Diffraction (XRD), X-ray Fluorescence (XRF), X-ray Computed Tomography (XCT) instruments desired.
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal, preparation and presentation skills.
- Sales experience preferred but not essential.
- B.S. in a Scientific discipline minimum.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of sales experience. Sales experience within the scientific instrument industry is ideal.
- Effectively communicate the value of Rigaku instruments and technology.
- Understand the needs of prospective customers in order to qualify their instrumentation requirements.
- Routinely meeting existing and prospective customers in person and virtually.
- Arranging and hosting prospective customer visits to Rigaku offices for product demonstrations. Demonstrations will be given by dedicated applications scientists.
- Guiding and supporting customers through the grant application, evaluation, and procurement processes.
- Preparing bid and tender responses.
- Negotiating final terms (price, warranty, delivery, conditions, etc.) of a contract.
- Meeting sales targets and growing sales by prospecting for new customers, capturing competitor’s customers, and retaining Rigaku customers.
- Computer literacy is required with use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint programs as well as the Salesforce.com customer relationship management database.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed is a requirement.
- An outgoing personality with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic are desired.
- Travel of 50% or more of the time is required within the territory on a consistent basis, in addition to domestic travel outside of territory for trade shows, conferences, sales meetings, and hosting customer visits to headquarters.
Compensation will consist of both salary and performance-based incentive programs commensurate with experience.
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.