The position is responsible for various tasks in our warehouse and our shipping and receiving department.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and operations by initiating and coordinating warehouse policies and procedures
- Maintain standards of health and safety, and security of warehouse operations
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconciling with data storage system
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of prior warehouse experience is required
- Must be computer literate
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.