• Individual will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Assist with general lab functions, including inventory of all lab chemicals including chemical name, source, lot number.
• Makes retains of samples for analysis.
• Create an on-line database that allows for easy addition and chemical lookups.
• Maintain documentation and lab records.
• Collect and document data on hand-held molecular analyzers.
• Create application reports with assistance of senior applications specialist.
• Cross train on other instrumentation as time allows.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with other engineering disciplines within the company.
• Perform administrative tasks within Technology.
Required Educations and/or Experience:
- Must be enrolled in at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent program at an accredited university or college: In an Engineering, Business or Chemistry discipline.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Familiar with Microsoft based software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook.
• Familiar with running analytical equipment- taking samples, collecting, and organizing data.
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Other Skills and Abilities Required:
• Must be a self-starter, work under minimal supervision.
• Should be excellent at multitasking.
- R&D Laboratory, Office Environment, Manufacturing floor
The position will be based in Wilmington, MA.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.