Applied Rigaku Technology - Austin, TX
Applied Rigaku Technologies (ART), a subsidiary of Rigaku Corporation, a global supplier of innovative analytical instruments for cutting-edge applications in biotechnology, is currently looking for an experienced Electro-Mechanical Assembler. The Electro-Mechanical Assembler is responsible for assembling the analytical instrumentation the company produces. Flexibility and willingness to meet changing priorities is essential.
- Cable assembly
- Electro-Mechanical assembly
- Board assembly
- Final product assembly
- Other duties as assigned
- Extensive background in electro-mechanical assembly, hands on experience
- Mechanical dexterity and problem solving skills
- Ability to read wiring diagrams and follow assembly instructions
- Strong technical background with attention to detail
- Good documentation and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently and openly communicate with colleagues
- Ability to learn to new products and software platforms as needed
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Good English communications skills, written and verbal.
- Windows Office experience required
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.