DIVISION: Rigaku Analytical Devices
POSITION: Manufacturing Technician
Location: Wilmington, MA
The scope of this role includes a variety of assembly and non-assembly related responsibilities in support of the overall manufacturing plan.
- Responsible for one or multiple key manufacturing tasks: mechanical subassembly, inspection and test, calibration, optical assembly and system configuration
- Document non-conformances in technical detail and work with engineering team to improve process and product quality
- Assist engineering in the development and maintenance of accurate documentation
- Participate in company initiatives such as 5S, Lean and continuous improvement
- Ensure job and repair related entries in ERP system (Syteline) are accurate and timely
- Other duties and projects as assigned by management
- 3 years in a technical manufacturing role: inspection, assembly, test etc.
- Experience with electronics soldering preferred
- Must be conversant with the basics of Microsoft Office, advanced ability in Excel, Access etc. is a plus
- Experience entering data into an ERP system is required (Macola, SAP etc.), experience with Syteline is a plus
- Experience working within an ISO9001 quality system preferred
The position will be based in Wilmington, MA.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.