DIVISION: Rigaku Analytical Devices
POSITION: Materials Technician
Location: Wilmington, MA
The scope of this role includes a variety of technical and non-technical responsibilities in support of the overall materials operations plan.
- Perform incoming inspection on raw materials and subassemblies
- Support logistics efforts; cycle counts, material kitting, receiving, Kanban monitoring
- Perform final outgoing inspection on completed systems
- Support quality and MRB efforts including the initial diagnosis and disposition of non-conforming material
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and follow procedures.
- Transact operations accurately within our ERP system (Syteline)
- Utilize a range of instruments to assess performance and test devices.
- Work in an efficient and timely manner, multitasking where necessary
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 1-2 years of material inspection experience
- Experience entering data into an ERP system is required (Macola, SAP etc.), experience with Syteline is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.) is a must
The position will be based in Wilmington, MA.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.