DIVISION: Rigaku Analytical Devices (Wilmington, MA)
POSITION: Materials Technician - Temporary
REPORTS TO: Compliance Manager
The Materials Technician (Temporary) role will support the overall materials operations plan, including a variety of technical and non-technical responsibilities. The role is a temporary position for a minimum of 1 calendar year.
- Perform incoming inspection on raw materials and subassemblies.
- Support logistics efforts; cycle counts, material kitting, receiving, Kanban level monitoring.
- Perform final outgoing inspection on completed systems.
- Support quality and MRB efforts including the initial diagnosis and disposition of non-conforming material.
- Transact operations accurately within our ERP system (Syteline).
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Work in an efficient and timely manner, multitasking where necessary.
- Utilize a range of instruments to assess performance and test devices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and related software.
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years of material inspection experience preferred.
- Experience entering data into an ERP system preferred, experience with Syteline is a plus.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.