Applied Rigaku Technology - Cedar Park, TX
Admin - Clerical
The Order Entry and Service Support Administrator position is critical in support of Rigaku’s ability to offer unmatched top-notch support to our customers from order to post-product delivery. This position is responsible for order entry and processing for new system sales, spares and consumables sales, and equipment service orders.
Essential Job Functions:
- Entering customer orders into ERP system
- Take credit card payments and process orders accurately
- Follow up with internal staff to ensure timely delivery of ordered products
- Provide information to customers regarding order status, lead time, tracking, etc
- Continuously review order and status for accuracy
- Maintain customer contact and address information
- Respond to or direct customer inquiries received via email and/ or phone
- Coordinate and direct calls within the service department, maintain customer contact information records
- Manage incoming e-mails direct them appropriately, and/or, respond professionally
- Review service orders for accuracy in the system prior to shipping
- Quote Spare parts and consumables
- Ensure customer satisfaction through effective communication and timely resolution
- Closely work with the internal Service Team and other internal teams to ensure timely and effective resolution of customer issues
- Manually and electronically file
- Support other business functions and projects as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 years minimum of experience in an administrative support role, required
- Order entry and processing experience, required
- Infor Syteline system experience, a plus
- Notary of the Public, a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner with both internal and external customers verbally and written
- Hands-on computer with Windows operating system experience, required
- Experience using Microsoft office, particularly, Excel and Word, required
- Strong ability to document and be detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Flexible and adaptable
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.