Applied Rigaku Technology - Austin, TX
Applied Rigaku Technologies (ART), a subsidiary of Rigaku Corporation, a global supplier of innovative analytical instruments for cutting-edge applications in biotechnology, is currently looking for an experienced Quality Engineer. The Quality Engineer is responsible for the quality control of the analytical instrumentation the company produces. The Quality engineer’s responsibility is to ensure the company's products and processes meet established quality standards. Identifying deficiencies, developing corrective measures, and implementing quality control systems in addition to document control fall under their scope of responsibility.
- Developing and implementing quality standards.
- Developing and implementing quality control systems.
- Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Collaborating with production personnel to develop and implement controls and improvements.
- Ensuring workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Document control
- Degree in quality, industrial, or mechanical engineering or equivalent experience.
- ASQ certification preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work independently and openly communicate with colleagues
- Good English communications skills, written and verbal.
- Windows Office experience required
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.