DIVISION: Rigaku Analytical Devices (Wilmington, MA)
POSITION: Senior Service and Support Technician
REPORTS TO: Service Manager
The Senior Service and Support Technician will troubleshoot, review equipment, and provide technical support to customers and repair technicians.
- Review customer equipment, resolve failures and carryout upgrades.
- Provide training, guidance and technical support to repair technicians.
- Maintain knowledge and applications of company products to ensure customer satisfaction through ongoing training for both legacy and current product lines.
- Monitor customer requests and respond accordingly via all methods: phone, email, virtual meeting etc.
- Interact with manufacturing, engineering and development to collectively solve customer challenges.
- Maintain service inventory through timely and accurate invoicing and ERP transactions.
- Support the creation of a solutions database by logging all customer support activities in a detailed and accurate manner.
- Assist with documentation, testing and implementation of ECO related activities.
- Occasional travel as needed.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to obtain security clearance to customer and governmental facilities required.
- Ability to make effective decisions and work independently.
- Investigate inquiries and respond in a timely manner.
Education and Experience:
- 2 year degree technical degree with
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in electronics manufacturing or service. Equivalent work experience and background to be considered.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds at times.
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.