Applied Rigaku Technology - Austin, TX
Applied Rigaku Technologies (ART), a subsidiary of Rigaku Corporation, a global supplier of innovative analytical instruments for cutting-edge applications in biotechnology, is currently looking for an experienced Service Engineer. The Service Engineer is responsible for the electronic set up, servicing, and customer support of the analytical instrumentation the company produces. Position has dual responsibilities which include the Assembly/Set Up/Test/Calibration of new systems in Production in addition to Service responsibilities. Willingness to take on new responsibilities and travel are essential.
- Electronic set up, test, calibration, and troubleshooting of new and sold systems
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly
- In-House and field service (Domestic & International)
- Customer and distributor support, written and verbal
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Electronics or similar discipline, equivalent experience will be considered
- EDXRF experience desired
- Strong technical background
- Field and in-house customer support experience required
- Good documentation and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently and openly communicate with colleagues
- Ability to learn to new products and software platforms as needed
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Good English communications skills, written and verbal.
- Windows Office experience required
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.