Rigaku Analytical Devices, Inc. - Wilmington, MA
Rigaku Analytical Devices (RAD), a subsidiary of Rigaku Corporation, a global supplier of innovative analytical instruments for cutting-edge applications in biotechnology, is seeking a Service Manager. This role is responsible for the management of the customer support portfolio of the Rigaku Handheld business. This includes the management of service returns and repair, the development of international service centers, timely customer training and field service as needed. This role is a key player in the Rigaku Quality Management system and is responsible for providing clear and detailed data on field quality and customer needs/opportunity to the business.
- Manage the delivery of effective service and customer training strategies to enhance the ability of customer service personnel to successfully support global customer requirements
- Maintain knowledge and applications of company products to ensure customer satisfaction through ongoing training for both legacy and current product lines,
- Develop policies and procedures to align depot repair and support activities across global service centers
- Interact with marketing, business development and field service to ensure effective communication with customers and provide professional service for all global training requirements
- Establish service protocols for new product launches in a rapid development environment
- Lead cross-functional teams for timely resolution of customer and service-related quality issues
- Serve as the technical and support escalation to service and support team
- Frontline support of customers and key partners
- Occasional travel as needed
- 4 year degree in Operations/Supply Chain Management or Engineering Discipline with 2-4 years of relevant experience in service or support management. Equivalent leadership experience and background to be heavily considered.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to management and other functional leaders of the organization.
- Ability to make effective decisions, seek to find solutions to problems, work independently and investigate inquiries and respond in a timely manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.