Rigaku Analytical Devices, Inc. - Wilmington, MA
Rigaku Analytical Devices (RAD), a subsidiary of Rigaku Corporation, a global supplier of innovative analytical instruments for cutting-edge applications in biotechnology, is expanding and looking for an energetic, customer-focused individual to join us. As part of a small support team, the ideal candidate should enjoy working cross-functionally with all aspects of the business to ensure our partners’ needs are met.
- Review customer equipment, resolve failures and carryout upgrades
- Provide training, guidance, and technical support to our partners
- Interact with manufacturing, engineering, and development to collectively solve customer challenges
- Maintain service inventory through timely and accurate invoicing and ERP transactions
- Prepare detailed service reports and log accurate support records
- Support all areas of the business as needed
- Assist with documentation, testing and implementation of ECO related activities.
- ~20% Travel to support on-site partner activities
- 2-year degree technical degree with 2-4 years in electronics service/repair OR equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM preferred
- Experience communicated technical details in a clear and concise manner
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.